HOME Foros Inglés como lengua extranjera Test, pruebas, juegos, ejercicios en inglés Qué es un ESSAY en inglés y cómo se hace | Haz el tuyo. Respuesta a: Qué es un ESSAY en inglés y cómo se hace | Haz el tuyo.

#6356 Citar esto
Bielsito
@bielsito
4209 EXP
Preguntas hechas: 5Respuestas hechas: 8
  • TOTAL: 13
  • Me Gusta
    Up
    Down
    No Me Gusta
    ::

Essay about social media
    Nowadays, social media is part of our lives. Everybody knows Instagram, Twitter, Tik Tok, Whatsapp or another type of social media. But, social media is dangereous for us?

On the one hand social media is the main channel of communication between people, generally young people. In addition, these apps help globalize to grow because your public or friends can live in any part of the world, and this is the reason that globalize and social media are very good friends. Moreover, if you are so bored and want some distractions, apps like Tik Tok can help you to spend all your free time, is a good option for persons with stress because your brain is resting.

On the other hand, social media could be dangerous with young people, addictions with social media use can be a bad problem, if you are every afternoon with your phone, you can develop a really addiction. However, a good control of your free time is the perfect option to relax your body.

I’m inclined to belive that social media can offer a good time break if you are bored, but is essential controll it.

TOP DEL FORO

Júlia - 58 -

Alex - 37 -

Sergi Brao - 27 -

Mi Progreso

Mis Preguntas: 0

Mis Respuestas: 0

TOTAL: 0

Miembros

• Foto del perfil de sergio
      Activo hace 1 hora, 42 minutos
    • Foto del perfil de Eizan NOBLE