HOME Foros Inglés como lengua extranjera Test, pruebas, juegos, ejercicios en inglés Qué es un ESSAY en inglés y cómo se hace | Haz el tuyo. Respuesta a: Qué es un ESSAY en inglés y cómo se hace | Haz el tuyo.

#6361 Citar esto
JOAN MARC
@joanmarctalaverareyes
1099 EXP
Preguntas hechas: 0Respuestas hechas: 2
  • TOTAL: 2
  • Me Gusta
    Up
    Down
    No Me Gusta
    ::

I am going to explain you about basketball, his pros and cons and the why this sport is beautiful for get healthy and fit.

In my opinion this sport is good for get fit, because you exercises all of your body parts and is good for playing in a team because you can pass the ball to your partner to get the basket.

However it has bad moments like other sports because you get normal injuries or serious injury, if you have a serious injury you have a possibilities of not being able to play anymore and if you get normal injure, you recover in a few days, and return to play.

I recommend this sport because if you like it and you take it seriously, you can become a professional player and the team pay you more money to do something if you like, and you can make a clothes or shoes marks and win a famous awars.

TOP DEL FORO

Júlia - 59 -

Alex - 37 -

Sergi Brao - 27 -

Mi Progreso

Mis Preguntas: 0

Mis Respuestas: 0

TOTAL: 0

Miembros

• Foto del perfil de sergio
      Activo hace 8 horas, 44 minutos
    • Foto del perfil de Berta